Thursday, August 19, 2010

Muscle Murder 5000

So this weekend I'll be doing something I've never done before; act in front of a camera.

Eric Vega, a friend and colleague of mine, decided to start filming shorts for YouTube a while back and has been using actors from CSUS in his work, and not long ago decided to hold a very open audition for future projects. How open? Well, if you e-mailed him with your info and he knew who you were, you were more or less in. So I sent off a message and he replied by telling me that he would definitely use me in the future, which I've been looking forward to since. It seems that time has come with "Muscle Murder 5000", a sketch he's written and will be shooting this Saturday. I won't spoil anything, but I'll definitely post it here as soon as its online.

I admit, I'm a little nervous about this. Not only have I never acted in front of a camera before, but this is the first time I've acted at all since my back injury became as serious as it is. I'm forced to wonder if my back will hold out ok, but I must remain optimistic. Besides, who knows what doors this may open for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment