Wednesday, July 14, 2010

What Its All About

My friend Anaya, who as of this writing is the only person following me, told me that most entertaining blogs (or at least the ones worth reading) have some sort of theme behind them. A purpose that makes them important. And its true! The ones I've been reading lately are there for a reason, and this one should have a reason too.

With that in mind, "Under Reconstruction" will be more or less about that; rebuilding myself in all ways possible so that I can do more with my life than just sit around the house and watch everyone else do something. Its not changing myself, its taking who I am and enhancing it; increasing the good and diminishing the bad.

I'm not sure how often this will be updated, I'm thinking maybe every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and weekends if I feel like it. I'm sure I'll have some schedule figured out soon enough, and I look forward to working on this.

First, I think I'll figure out if I like this layout or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment