Monday, July 19, 2010

On Vacation

So yes, this was a weird time to start a new blog, but I'm taking off today for roughly a week and a half. I'll be down in Southern California (Lompoc, Camarillo, and San Diego specifically) for ComicCon and to visit with friends, and I expect to be back sometime next Friday. I'm not sure if I'll be blogging anything during that time, but if I have the time I may post a few things.

I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to this trip, it is definitely needed and I expect to have a terrific time while I'm gone. There will be some definite health-related challenges, but I'll be surrounded by friends who can hopefully lend me a hand.

And oh man, TRON. Definitely what I'm looking forward to the most.

Anyway, I should probably get dressed as driving without pants can be uncomfortable, so I'd better go. If I don't talk to you between now and then, I'll see you when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment